So, for our upcoming road trip, GM dropped off an Acadia DENALI for me to use all week. I was under the impression that I'd be driving a Chevy Traverse which obvs makes sense for my family and lifestyle, but, well, I can totally roll with this!
I'm having fun feeling like hot stuff (so far that includes in the Wendy's drive thru but hey, I think the guy who took my order was impressed!) It is quite generous of GM giving me a vehicle to use since our Kia Rondo is a bit too tiny and unpredictable for the type of vacation we're going to be taking, and although they didn't ask me to or anything, I wanted to direct you to their awesome campaign honoring real hometown heroes. You can follow them @drivingmidwest on Twitter, read more about it here, and even nominate someone yourself. (And scroll to the bottom right of that link to find one local to you!)
We are at yet another month four. Shocking how grown up they are and how relieved that makes me feel. I honestly never knew my anxiety would lessen as they got bigger, but the letting go isn't so bad afterall...
I've written some things elsewhere that I'd love for you to read this week:
- Genius or creepy? LOL Baby Bangs- wigs for bald babies
- For World Breastfeeding Week- photos of famous breastfeeding moms nursing their babies
- Excellent feature on GMA the other day about celebrities choosing homebirth
- (Read on with caution): "Art" featuring children photographed in controversial settings and speaking of art, did you see what Jim Gaffigan said about toddler art?! Pshaw!
- Oh and one last thing, love ya forever if you sign up for Hallmark's special offers here? I don't get anything special if you do, but I think they are keeping track so it just makes me look good to the lovely Hallmark people. Thank you!
I used to take photos of my kids on the first of every month, now it's on the fourth. Four for four... get it? You can see past month photos here.