We caravanned up to New Buffalo to have lunch with Erin (@swonderful) the other day. Add her three children and two younger brothers and well that's a lot of kids. I think it went fabulously.
Some light reading...
- If you read only one of my posts this week, please let it be this one and come tonight if you can?
- Now this is summer break...
- Breakfast is so the new "Mom's Night Out"
- Real Mom Tip: coloring at the dinner table
- Asparagus Pastry Pizza Mmmmmmm
- Our new favorite book: Flip-o-storic
This giveaway post is sponsored by Pull-Ups® training pants and Target to let you know about the“Disney Character Calls” program to assist parents through their child’s potty training and development.
Your child can receive a free call from a Disney character! Just visit bigkidcalls.com or bigkids.mobi to have a Disney Princess or Disney/Pixar Cars character give your Big Kid® a congratulatory phone call on your cell phone.
WIN! Comment on this post for one entry to win a $25 Target gift card. For additional entries, comment on any of my posts I've linked to above. Only one comment here, and only one comment per post linked above. I will keep track of all of these entries in my own special way (see also email folder). Winner will be chosen at random from comments and announced after June 25 11:59pm CST.
I received a Target gift card from Target and Pull-Ups® as well as a Target gift card to giveaway.