How am I the mother to a boy-man?
He sees with his heart.
My wish for Gray is that he can learn to laugh at himself and his mistakes. Soon-like. Also, how sweet are his hands.
Some words I have written lately...
- Joining the babysitter's club
- Comfort over fashion: am I becoming that mom?
- Must read memoirs (I'd love to know what books you're reading)
- I like big belts and I can not lie
- Words With Friends and other time wasters
*Arthur Miller's All My Sons was the first theatre production I auditioned for & was cast in college.