Last night amidst the chaos of looking for a neighbor boy that never made it home from playing at our house -and his Mom still hasn't called me to let me know all is ok so I will be calling the school today (it's a much longer story that I can't tell here)- I was readying my own children for bed and making a little snack for Noah and cooked it a bit (ok a lot) too long.
Smoke BILLOWED out of the microwave and I had to run the fan and open all the doors and windows and almost evacuate.
And oh that poor French toast stick.
I had to take it out back and, well, let's just say it's in a much better place now.
My Mom was following me on Twitter and emailed me worried. I called her and she first wanted to know if the microwave was ok. Yes, Mom. And so are we! Just kidding. She asked about us, too. After hearing the microwave was ok.
Oh and remember that contest Ivy was in? Well, thanks to YOU, she won!!
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me- I'm babysteph