1. I like this photo I took the other day. Typical me without makeup and typical Gray not sitting still.
2. I'm back to being a vegetarian this week. Not vegan. I like cheese sometimes. You can see why here.
3. You know how we said we weren't telling our baby's name? Well, we decided to share it with family and friends since we know that we know that we know that it's her name. So if you fall into that category you might be hearing it before the rest of the world (when she's born.)
4. This pregnancy is different than my other three. So maybe it's a girl thing. I'm itchy all over all the time. I cry all the time. And I have gotten a couple or seven (who's counting?) stretch marks on my belly- I've never had this before. Ah!
5. Fried Okra is exploiting Hugh and talking about sandwiches today (lunch actually) and besides a good veggie with lots of peppers, my other favorite is a grilled peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich. Mmmmmmmmm.
6. Even though this is my fourth pregnancy and even though I've said before how the hiccups in utero were annoying, I absolutely treasure every kick and movement and push this baby makes. This pregnancy has been like the first time all over again for me.
And now I tag six that must do this and tag six, too:
A Mother's Musings
The Lil' Mommy That Could
Pinks & Blues Girls
Growing A Life
Crazy Bloggin' Canuck