1. This is my one thousandth post. 1000.
2. We have a name for our baby girl, but we won't share it until we introduce her to the world. I'll tell you that it won't be Gretchen Noelle or Megan Helene. Those were previous girl names we had chosen when pregnant with Noah & Gray. When pregnant with Carter we didn't have a girl name at all.
3. I like to change my hair. A lot. Long or short, red, brown, blonde. Yesterday I was at the salon for several hours trying to put a purple streak in my now darker hair. It wouldn't take. So I ended up with something kinda blondish pinkish caramel. We plan on trying again. I'd like the streak to be the color of my toenails.
4. Thanks to Twitter I got a tweet last night from Amy that My Chicken And Cheese was giving away girl stuff. Now I have girl stuff coming my way!
5. Inquiring minds want to know that the dress is made by Halabaloo.
6. I'm really really starting to look forward to BlogHer. I'll be big and pregnant, but I'll be there!
7. I dreamed the other night that I gave birth in a river while standing on a rock. She nursed immediately. She also had lots of hair in pigtails and a mouth full of teeth. It was kinda freaky.
8. I've been doing a prenatal workout and have found that yoga is a really subtle way to get your butt kicked. It's trickery, I tell you!
9. One of my posts from the Chicago Moms Blog was syndicated last week and was in the Miami Herald, The News & Observer, Bellevillle News Democrat, Centre Daily Times, Charlotte Observer, and The Island Packet.
10. Yesterday I spent several minutes searching for my favorite earrings. I knew hubby had seen me take them off the night before, so I called him to find out if he knew where they went. He was out to breakfast with the boys, getting ready to go hiking in the woods. They heard him talking about the earrings and each pulled one from their pockets. They thought they could use them for fishing in the river...
not just any jen