1. I miss watching the Peter, Paul, & Mary special on PBS with my Dad every Christmas.
2. One of my favorite holiday movies was Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas.
3. My favorite Christmas movies that are more recent are Elf and About A Boy.
4. I can remember so very clearly hearing Santa's reindeer on our roof when I was a little girl. I still sometimes think I can hear them on Christmas Eve.
5. If I could have the ultimate Christmas wish it would be to have all my family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins) together for Christmas. We wouldn't even need presents.
6. I don't make Christmas cookies. Maybe someday. But for the longest time there have always been special diets or food allergies to work around.
7. I love love love love love when it snows on Christmas.
8. I have a nativity set that I used to keep out all year 'round, but Gray likes to play with it too much,
so I don't have it out this year.
9. It's hard for me to think of my favorite Christmas present ever because every year I get something really great. My mom is a really good gift-giver and
10. I don't care for candy canes much. But I do like the cherry ones sometimes.
11. We did not decorate our house outside with lights or anything this year. We say it's to be more "green"- using less energy and so forth- but secretly we just didn't feel like it. It's cold out there, yo!
12. In closing, here's Carter singing you his favorite holiday song, even though it's not about Christmas, I think it still counts:
Oh, and I tag Jen at Mommy Instincts!