First of all, I have a contest page link in my sidebar that will keep you updated probably every day. So check it out regularly to see what is to be won!
Also, if you didn't get a chance to hear me talk in real life on my very first podcast ever, you can listen here at MomsBlogging.com.
Now for some Meme-age. I've been tagged a few times over this past week!
Expat Mom asks me to list 10 Things I Hate (and I ask if I can say that I hate the word 'hate'?)
Ok, so here goes. 10 things I dislike very much...
Food: Seafood. I don't like looking at it or smelling it. And don't even ask me to try sushi. Never have and probably never will! Also, meatloaf. Blech. The name alone...
Fruit: Ah, I'd say I like all fruits, but I am not into melons.
Veggies: I love my veggies, but hold the fresh alfalfa sprouts. Not a fan. I love grilled bean sprouts in my pad Thai, tho!
Celebrity/People: I used to enjoy watching E! News, but lately every "celebrity" story I hear is just garbage and lacks substance. It seriously makes me sick to my stomach how much attention is given to all that nonsense. It's so five minutes ago.
Event/Situation/Incident: Seizures. I can honestly say that is something I HATE.
TV Shows/Movies: Hospital/crime scene/court shows (except Ally McBeal!). Please don't make me watch!
Music: Extreme country. Southern rock is just fine. Twangy-whiny-whisky-my-girlfriend's-dog-
car-trailer-boots-cowboy-beer-boogie... not fine.
Household Chores: Bathrooms- tubs, toilets, sinks- I hate it all. Please don't use my bathroom if you ever come to visit!
Around the World: All the legitimate need in other countries (including our own) and all the excess of materialism and un-necessities in the U.S.
About Myself: How I think too much, read into people too much, and want to fix too much.
Tagging Glass Half Full, Frog And Toad Are Still Friends, Cooked Eyebrow, & I Should Be Folding Laundry.
Laura Williams' Musings tagged me for the Middle Name Meme.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. (Ha- I find that amusing.)
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
R- I am real.
U- I am uplifting when friends need me. (And I have many, many friends to lift me up, too.)
T- I am theatrical. A great creative outlet- knowing how to improvise is a great tool in life!
H- I am happy.
That is the truth!
T-To Think Is To Create
Nell at Casual Friday Everyday wants to know 3 Little Things In Life I'm Grateful For:
(Assuming the main things are covered like Family & Friends)
1. I am so thankful for our little house. It may be small but we love our home and it meets our every need.
2. I appreciate knowing how to knit. I feel good and productive while doing it, and it is such therapy!
3. My iPod- it honestly is the only way I can get anything done around here anymore! Put on some good tunes and I'm quite efficient!
I tag Mel & Jen.