I was tagged by Haley at Love, Life, Family, & Then Some for the Four Faves Meme... here goes!
Four jobs I've held:
1. Sales associate in the Museum Shop at the Art Insititute of Chicago
2. Hostess at Ed Debevic's
3. Store manager of Express in the mall
4. Receptionist at a salon
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
This is a hard one because I don't usually like to watch movies more than once, but...
1. About A Boy
2. Rushmore (edited version)
3. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (with Johnny Depp, of course!)
Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago right after graduating college (and I'll just leave it at that!)
Four tv shows I watch:
1. The Office
3. Project Runway
4. America's Next Top Model
Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Paris, France
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. San Diego, CA
4. Longmont, Colorado
Four favorite foods:
1. Chips & homemade salsa & guacamole
2. Chili- like this chipotle black bean one or Don Pablo's knock off!
3. Hummus sandwiches with Annie's Naturals Goddess dressing (Mmmm)
4. Pad thai when I can have peanuts again!! (Oh how I miss it!)
Four websites I visit:
1. Chicago Moms Blog
2. Mama Speaks (of course!)
4. The Green Guide
Four people I'm tagging...
Anyone who would like to play along as well as:
1. Arianne at To Think Is To Create
2. Jana at Sidetrack'd
3. Sheryl at Peanut Butter & Jelly Boats
4. Ashlee at Mama's Nest
Nell at Casual Friday Everyday wants to know what makes me feel hot.
I do have to say that my husband always makes me feel like a supermodel. Just having him around and in my life has done wonders for my psyche. He is always giving me compliments like we're still dating, so of course if I'm with him, I am hot! But for me personally, I feel my hottest when in a cute dress- not necessarily all dolled up or expensive (take this fun dress I'm wearing from Target for example!), but I just feel like I've got "it."