I was tagged for this meme several times and it's been a while... so I kinda lost track of who tagged me. CasualFridayEveryDay.com is the latest to tag me and finally I'm giving in, so here I go...
8 Things About Me:
1. I have never seen Grey's Anatomy. Or ER. I don't do hospital shows ever.
2. Apparently Noah Wyle's character on ER is Dr. Carter. I have sons named Noah, Carter, & Gray. It's been assumed that I just must love hospital shows. Ironic.
3. Someday I think I might want to finish college and become a ketogenic dietician. Or definitely be an advocate for the keto diet to make it more available all over the world.
4. Someday I also would like to be a doula.
5. If we ever have another baby, we will have a homebirth*.
6. Gap's Long & Lean jeans are my favorite.
7. I never wear shorts. Ever. Not even to bed. I have cankles. No matter if I am a size 6 or a size 2 with super skinny legs. It's hereditary and I've just recently decided to accept this fact.
8. I bought two pair of long shorts today. You know the ones that are 'in' right now and go to the knee? They are really cute and quite fashionable. I'm bringing cankles back.
Definition from the Urban Dictionary:
Cankles- The area in affected female legs where the calf meets the foot in an abrupt, nontapering terminus; medical cause: adipose tissue surrounding the soleus tendon, probably congenital, worsened by weight gain and improved in appearance only by boots.
I couldn't have said it better.
*unless we decide not to. : )