What a treat to be given this: by my blogging friends! To know that what I have to say makes people think is quite the honor.
My first award came from Butterfly Mama and then I was told yesterday that Musings Of A Housewife gave me one, too! *And this just in... Whitney (Happy Jack's Mommy) just happened to award another one to me, today! AND another one from Melissa at Banana Migraine! Wow! Thank you! *Updated to add that Jaymi aka FlipFlop Mamma and Cara at Mama C-ta has awarded me one, too! I'm honored!
So, the deal with this award is to pass it on to 5 bloggers that make me think.
1. Walk Slowly Live Wildly - Sara will inspire and ignite a whole new way of thinking to those readers that have open minds and hearts.
2. Actual Unretouched Photo - Sometimes Mel writes exactly what I was thinking, only I didn't know that I was thinking it. And if I wasn't thinking it, then it's something I should think about.
3. Faith Lifts - Probably the blog that makes me think the most. This should be on everyone's daily read list.
4. Coastland Blog - Scott, the writer of this blog, is one of the smartest people I know. And it's Sheryl's hubby. They are like the coolest couple ever.
5. Frog And Toad Are Still Friends - I know Beck's been awarded a couple of these 'Thinking Bloggers' but it's true. She's not your average blogger. Reading her blog is like taking an English course- in a good way. She's nostalgic and refreshing in a real sort of way.