I love any and all moments of silence in this house of three boys.
- multi-colored (uncooked) veggie pasta down the basement stairs
- maple syrup on the kitchen floor and hands/face/pants
- removing games and/or shutting off daddy's Xbox repeatedly
- mommy's makeup in the garbage
- mommy's knicknacks in the garbage
- who-knows-what-else ended up in the garbage, guess we'll see what turns up missing later this week
Ah, the list could go on... thankfully this all did not happen in one day. Just one weekend.
We want that little toddler to be quiet and entertain himself, but then reality hits you and you wonder just what is keeping him so quietly occupied all this time?