What’s your name and website URL?
My name is Stephanie and if you are reading this, then you have arrived at Adventures In Babywearing!
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why?
I think one of the most fun places I worked was as at The Art Institute of Chicago's museum gift shop. Yeah, it was in the gift shop but it was also in the museum, which was awesome. I was there during the big Monet exhibit in 1995. I worked with some of the most interesting people ever- including Bob Harris (Ed Harris' dad.)
2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
Act on stage.
3) Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max).
Learn to sew.
4) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max).
I would like to be a better knitter because I enjoy knitting so much but can't do the really cool projects. I would like to be better at inviting new people to church.
5) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max).
Ah, way back when I would have said an acting workshop from Meryl Streep. Now, oh maybe I'd love to sit and chat with Ruth Bell Graham & Erma Bombeck about motherhood.
6) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Positive, Happy, Dependable
7) Now list two more words you wish described you…
I wish I were super-organized and athletically fit.
8) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
Promoting the Ketogenic Diet to treat seizures before/in place of medications, encouraging others to be informed about vaccinations, living a greener life (inside & out)
9) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
If you were not a wife, mom, whatever you are now, what & where would you be?
I think I would have wanted to be in New York or L.A. doing some sort of acting/theatre but in reality would be working retail in Chicago acting in small parts there... I think I got the better deal right here.
I tag Lori, Sandra, & Jenn... play along, too, if you'd like!