1) For no apparent reason I gave up chocolate in the 8th grade. I think I went almost a whole year without eating chocolate. No worries- I am making up for it now.
2) I failed my first two driving permit tests. I did not get my driver's license until I was 18 years old. (I passed my driver's test the 1st time, tho!)
3) Even with the information from #2, I graduated high school number 16, with honors, out of 641 students in the senior class.
4) I HATE ants. That's all I can say about that.
5) I used to manage a movie theater and ran the projectors and everything. I know how to splice and put movie film reels together, as well as thread the projector, etc. I also was working there the night Titanic premiered (December 19, 1997 if I remember correctly!)
6) I don't like to wear socks.